Wednesday, January 29, 2014

UPDATE -- We have moved!!

I want to thank you all so much for being committed to this blog, subscribing and supporting me! I've decided to make Confessions of Adulthood bigger, better, broader -- by moving URLs and creating somewhat of a lifestyle blog.

Introducing... Pour + Overflow!


Pour + Overflow is new for me and still very much "in the process." I will be posting Confessions on that site from here on out, so click on the graphic above to check it out! All of the posts from this blog have been transferred to that site as well -- but if you are a "member" of this site, you'll need to rejoin Pour + Overflow as your subscription did not transfer over.

Your support means the world to me. Let's see where Pour + Overflow will take us!

No comments:

Post a Comment